“All things manifesting in the lower worlds exist first in
the intangible rings of the upper spheres,
so that creation is, in truth,
the process of making tangible the intangible
by extending the intangible into various vibratory rates.”

― Manly P. Hall

The Qabbalah, the Secret Doctrine of Israel

Translate

Due to the changes and updates being done this section is going to change

Search the archive


Welcome Traveler to My Little Occultshop

Welcome Traveler,


It's been a whirlwind of a month, I can't say thank you enough for your support, starting next month I'll be putting out a monthly magazine about topics related to that month.


So what's new

I've added a new section that covers meals of the ancient world and a section about herbal remedies will be coming soon.


As always may your travels be light and your path be pleasant to you and your family, blessings.


Magus

Featured Sponsors

Here is what's new

Yeah I know its been 3 years since I've posted anything new. I burnt out from everything I was putting into this. and tbh what made me come back was the fact that even after 3 years this is still popular. I can't thank you enough for your continued support.

So what's new well I have a new address and with covid I've had a bit of free time. so maybe its time I got back into the captains chair and got to setting a course to places undiscovered. A part of me is happy while a part isn't because he know what's up and he doesn't like doing the hard long hours of labor.

Most popular post

My latest post on my Facebook Page My Little Occult Shop

  Its been what 2 possibly 3 years since I last posted. Burn out is what happened. I got so overwhelmed with everything that it just got to ...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Enchantment Guide from the PGM


These spells are designed for three different purposes: 1) for protection in the underworld, 2) for answering the question in a dream and 3) for sending another person to insomnia. It is worth noting that the first sequence of voces magicae in these spells begins with the first two Ephesian writings.

The spells themselves are opened with a statement that they can not cause any harm to the operator, who is identified with Ereshkigal (and, consequently, symbolically acquires the female sex) and, at the same time, holds her by the thumbs. The last gesture in antiquity was apotropeic (disgusting evil) character.

Then the operator is advised: if a hostile creature approaches him (that is, logically speaking, one of the inhabitants of the underworld), then one should take the right heel (another apotropeic gesture) and read out the list of Hecate symbols that will drive away the evil spirit. The list includes the name of Ereshkigal, the virgin, the dog, the snake, the wreath, the key, the messenger's baton and the golden sandal of Lady Tartarus (see the table above for comparison with other similar lists).

After that, the operator pronounces the voces magicae sequence and, after making the following statement at the crossroads, turns and runs away (standard practice in case you ask Hecat for help, but do not want to meet face to face):

Askei Kataskei Eron Oreon Ior Mega Samnyer Baui (3 times) Phobantia Semne , I passed the initiation, I descended into the [underground] chambers of the dactyls and contemplated there, below, other things - a girl, a dog and everything else.

If you cast this spell late at night, then the answer to the question will come to you in a dream. If a person faces an imminent death, it can be saved by reading this text and simultaneously scattering sesame seeds. The final part of the spell includes another sequence of voces magicae :
Phorba, Phorba, Brimo Azziebya.

Next, the operator is instructed to bake a cake of bran of the best grade, sandalwood and spicy vinegar. On this cake should be cut out the name of the person and the request to the goddess to deprive him of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The power is in knowing that you are the center of the universe