“All things manifesting in the lower worlds exist first in
the intangible rings of the upper spheres,
so that creation is, in truth,
the process of making tangible the intangible
by extending the intangible into various vibratory rates.”

― Manly P. Hall

The Qabbalah, the Secret Doctrine of Israel

Translate

Due to the changes and updates being done this section is going to change

Search the archive


Welcome Traveler to My Little Occultshop

Welcome Traveler,


It's been a whirlwind of a month, I can't say thank you enough for your support, starting next month I'll be putting out a monthly magazine about topics related to that month.


So what's new

I've added a new section that covers meals of the ancient world and a section about herbal remedies will be coming soon.


As always may your travels be light and your path be pleasant to you and your family, blessings.


Magus

Featured Sponsors

Here is what's new

Yeah I know its been 3 years since I've posted anything new. I burnt out from everything I was putting into this. and tbh what made me come back was the fact that even after 3 years this is still popular. I can't thank you enough for your continued support.

So what's new well I have a new address and with covid I've had a bit of free time. so maybe its time I got back into the captains chair and got to setting a course to places undiscovered. A part of me is happy while a part isn't because he know what's up and he doesn't like doing the hard long hours of labor.

Most popular post

My latest post on my Facebook Page My Little Occult Shop

  Its been what 2 possibly 3 years since I last posted. Burn out is what happened. I got so overwhelmed with everything that it just got to ...

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Calendar of the Sun Rituals for Weodmonath (August)


Weodmonath 1: Lammas
Weodmonath 2: Barley Day
Weodmonath 3: Day of the Dryads
Weodmonath 4: Buckwheat Day
Weodmonath 5: Dumuzi's Day
Weodmonath 6: Wheat Day
Weodmonath 7: Breaking of the Nile - Neith's Day
Weodmonath 8: Rye Day 
Weodmonath 9: Media Aestas I
Weodmonath 10: Oats and Maize Day
Weodmonath 11: Ancestor Day III
Weodmonath 12: Amaranth and Quinoa Day
Weodmonath 13: Festival of Diana
Weodmonath 14: Rice and Millet Day
Weodmonath 15: Feralia X - Day of Purification
Weodmonath 16: Carista X - Day of Peace in the Family
Weodmonath 17: Day of the Sacred Grove
Weodmonath 18: Shango's Day
Weodmonath 19: Vinalia Rustica
Weodmonath 20: Media Aestas II
Weodmonath 21: Consualia
Weodmonath 22: Beginning of Virgo
Weodmonath 23: Vulcanalia - Hephaestos's Day
Weodmonath 24: Day of Our Lady of Sanity
Weodmonath 25: Opiconsivia
Weodmonath 26: Ilmatar's Day
Weodmonath 27: Phallogia
Weodmonath 28: Media Aestas III
Weodmonath 29: Hathor's Birthday
Weodmonath 30: Charistheria - Charis, Goddess of Mercy
Weodmonath 31: Frey's Blot

No comments:

Post a Comment

The power is in knowing that you are the center of the universe