“All things manifesting in the lower worlds exist first in
the intangible rings of the upper spheres,
so that creation is, in truth,
the process of making tangible the intangible
by extending the intangible into various vibratory rates.”

― Manly P. Hall

The Qabbalah, the Secret Doctrine of Israel

Translate

Due to the changes and updates being done this section is going to change

Search the archive


Welcome Traveler to My Little Occultshop

Welcome Traveler,


It's been a whirlwind of a month, I can't say thank you enough for your support, starting next month I'll be putting out a monthly magazine about topics related to that month.


So what's new

I've added a new section that covers meals of the ancient world and a section about herbal remedies will be coming soon.


As always may your travels be light and your path be pleasant to you and your family, blessings.


Magus

Featured Sponsors

Here is what's new

Yeah I know its been 3 years since I've posted anything new. I burnt out from everything I was putting into this. and tbh what made me come back was the fact that even after 3 years this is still popular. I can't thank you enough for your continued support.

So what's new well I have a new address and with covid I've had a bit of free time. so maybe its time I got back into the captains chair and got to setting a course to places undiscovered. A part of me is happy while a part isn't because he know what's up and he doesn't like doing the hard long hours of labor.

Most popular post

My latest post on my Facebook Page My Little Occult Shop

  Its been what 2 possibly 3 years since I last posted. Burn out is what happened. I got so overwhelmed with everything that it just got to ...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Calendar of the Sun The 2nd of Blutmonath Day VI of the Mysteries of Isis and Osiris


Colors: Green and black
Elements: Earth and Air
Altar: Upon cloth of green and black set a figure of Isis, a figure of Osiris, a box carved like a sarcophagus, and two large ivory candles.
Offerings: Undertake a project that may fail.
Daily Meal: Beer. Barley. Figs. Dates. Nuts. Flatbread.

Invocation to Isis II

Praise be unto thee, O lady, mightier than the gods,
The living souls who are in their hidden places
Praise the mystery of thee.
O thou who art their mother,
Thou source from which they sprang
Who makest for them a place in the hidden Underworld,
Who makest sound their bones
And preservest them from terror,
Who makes them strong in the abode of everlastingness.
For Isis searched three days in the swamps of the Nile,
Tirelessly she searched, unceasingly she searched,
Between her tears she waded in water
Thick with the crocodiles of doom
Sixteen pieces of her husband's body
She recovered, but found to her eternal sorrow
The organ of fertility had been eaten by a crab,
The life force of Osiris was forever gone,
And all the magic in the world
Could not bring him back to life.
Yet she was not entirely undone,
For she brought him back for one night only,
One night enough to conceive his child
By all the means of her goodly magics.
And so was the sacred child Horus conceived
On a night of sorcery and secrecy,
And thus was born also his father's vengeance.
Raise your voices for the power of Isis!

(All cheer, but then the cheers are silenced, and all exit quietly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The power is in knowing that you are the center of the universe