“All things manifesting in the lower worlds exist first in
the intangible rings of the upper spheres,
so that creation is, in truth,
the process of making tangible the intangible
by extending the intangible into various vibratory rates.”

― Manly P. Hall

The Qabbalah, the Secret Doctrine of Israel

Translate

Due to the changes and updates being done this section is going to change

Search the archive


Welcome Traveler to My Little Occultshop

Welcome Traveler,


It's been a whirlwind of a month, I can't say thank you enough for your support, starting next month I'll be putting out a monthly magazine about topics related to that month.


So what's new

I've added a new section that covers meals of the ancient world and a section about herbal remedies will be coming soon.


As always may your travels be light and your path be pleasant to you and your family, blessings.


Magus

Featured Sponsors

Here is what's new

Yeah I know its been 3 years since I've posted anything new. I burnt out from everything I was putting into this. and tbh what made me come back was the fact that even after 3 years this is still popular. I can't thank you enough for your continued support.

So what's new well I have a new address and with covid I've had a bit of free time. so maybe its time I got back into the captains chair and got to setting a course to places undiscovered. A part of me is happy while a part isn't because he know what's up and he doesn't like doing the hard long hours of labor.

Most popular post

My latest post on my Facebook Page My Little Occult Shop

  Its been what 2 possibly 3 years since I last posted. Burn out is what happened. I got so overwhelmed with everything that it just got to ...

Monday, July 10, 2017

The Pyramid Texts East Wall Exit Corridor Hieroglyphs


Utterance 318

511: [Unas is the Nau-snake, the leading bull], who has swallowed his seven Uraei,
and so his seven neck vertebrae came into being,
he who gives orders to his seven Enneads who hear the word of the king (md.w jt.w).

512: Unas has come, he swallows myrrh (antjw). Unas takes myrrh, he wallows (anjj=f) in myrrh.
The nails (ant) of Unas are of myrrh.
Unas has taken your necks, O gods.
Serve Unas so that he invests you with your Kas."

Utterance 319

513: To say the words:
"Unas is the bull of double brilliance in the midst of his Eye.
Safe is the mouth of Unas through the fiery breath,
the head of Unas through the horns of the lord of the South.
Unas leads the god. Unas rules over the Ennead.
Unas lets the lapis lazuli (xsbD) grow (srwd),
Unas causes the southern twn-plant to grow.

514: Unas has twisted the SmSm-plant into ropes.
Unas has united (zmA) the heavens (pt.w).
Unas rules over the lands (tA.w), the South and the North, (as) the god of those who were before.
Unas has built a divine city as it should be.
Unas is the third when he appears."

Utterance 320

515: To say the words:
"Unas has regulated the night, Unas has sent the stars on their way.
The Powers (sxm.w) appear, they honor Unas (with the title of) bAbjj.
Unas is the son of her who did not know that she gave birth to Unas,
for Powerful Face, the Lord of Nights.

516: Humble (?) yourselves, you lords,
hide yourselves, o rekhyt-populace, before Unas.
Unas is bAbjj, the Lord of the Night,
The Bull of Apes (kA ian.w), who lives without knowing it."

Utterance 321

517: To say the words:
"O you, whose back is on his back,
bring to Unas the sfr.t of the offering-meal which is on the back of Osiris,
so that Unas may ascend (prj) on it to heaven,
so that Unas may serve as courtier/ guardian / protection (zA) to Re in the sky."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The power is in knowing that you are the center of the universe