“All things manifesting in the lower worlds exist first in
the intangible rings of the upper spheres,
so that creation is, in truth,
the process of making tangible the intangible
by extending the intangible into various vibratory rates.”

― Manly P. Hall

The Qabbalah, the Secret Doctrine of Israel

Translate

Due to the changes and updates being done this section is going to change

Search the archive


Welcome Traveler to My Little Occultshop

Welcome Traveler,


It's been a whirlwind of a month, I can't say thank you enough for your support, starting next month I'll be putting out a monthly magazine about topics related to that month.


So what's new

I've added a new section that covers meals of the ancient world and a section about herbal remedies will be coming soon.


As always may your travels be light and your path be pleasant to you and your family, blessings.


Magus

Featured Sponsors

Here is what's new

Yeah I know its been 3 years since I've posted anything new. I burnt out from everything I was putting into this. and tbh what made me come back was the fact that even after 3 years this is still popular. I can't thank you enough for your continued support.

So what's new well I have a new address and with covid I've had a bit of free time. so maybe its time I got back into the captains chair and got to setting a course to places undiscovered. A part of me is happy while a part isn't because he know what's up and he doesn't like doing the hard long hours of labor.

Most popular post

My latest post on my Facebook Page My Little Occult Shop

  Its been what 2 possibly 3 years since I last posted. Burn out is what happened. I got so overwhelmed with everything that it just got to ...

Saturday, April 15, 2017

THE INVOCATION OF THE FOUR GATES FROM THE WORLD BETWEEN THE SPHERES


Invocation of the North Gate

Thee I invoke, Silver Hunter from the Sacred City of UR! 
Thee I call forth to guard this North Place of the Most Holy Mandal against the vicious warriors of Flame from the Principalities of DRA! 
Be thou most vigilant against the UTUKKI of TIAMAT 
The Oppressors of ISHNIGARRAB 
The Throne of AZAG-THOTH! 
Draw Thy bow before the fiends of ABSU 
Loose Thy arrow at the hordes of Dark Angels that beset the beloved of ARRA on all sides and in all places. 
Be watchful, Lord of the North Ways. Remember us, King of our Homeland, Victor of Every War and Conqueror over Every Adversary. 
See our Lights and hear our Heralds, and do not forsake us. 
Spirit of the North, Remember!

Invocation of the Eastern Gate

Thee I invoke, Mistress of the Rising Star. Queen of Magic, of the Mountains of MASHU! 
Thee I call forth this day to guard this Most Holy mandal against the Seven Ensnarers, the Seven Liers-In-Wait, the evil Maskim, the Evil Lords! 
Thee I Summon, Queen of the Eastern Ways, that thou mayest protect me from the Eye of Death, and the evil rays of the ENDUKUGGA and NINDUKUGGA! 
Be watchful, Queen of the Eastern Ways, and Remember! 
Spirit of the East, Remember!

Invocation of the Southern Gate

Thee I invoke, Angel, Guardian against the URULU Dread City of Death, Gate of No Return! 
Do Thou stand at my side! 
In the Names of the most Mighty Hosts of MARDUK and ENKI, 
Lords of the Elder Race, the ARRA, do Thou stand firm behind me! 
Against PAZUZU and HUMWAVA, 

Fiends of the Southwest Winds, do Thou stand form! 
Against the Lords of the Abominations, do Thou stand form! 
Be Thou the Eyes behind me, 
The Sword behind me, The Spear behind me, 
The Armour behind me. Be watchful, 
Spirit of the Southern Ways, and Remember! 
Spirit of the South, Remember!

The Invocation of the Western Gate

Thee I invoke, Spirit of the Land of MER MARTU! 
Thee I invoke, Angel of the Sunset! 
From the Unknown God, protect me! 
From the Unknown Demon, protect me! 
From the Unknown Enemy, protect me! 
From the Unknown Sorcery, protect me! 
From the Waters of KUTULU, protect me! 
From the Wrath of ERESHKIGAL, protect me! 
From the Swords of KINGU, protect me! 
From the Baneful Look, the Baneful Word, the Baneful Name, the Baneful Number, the Baneful Shape, protect me! 
Be watchful, Spirit of the Western Ways, and Remember!
Spirit of the West Gate, Remember!

The Invocation of the Four Gates

MER SIDI! 
MER KURRA! 
MER URULU! 
MER MARTU! 
ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA! 
ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA!
UTUK XUL, TA ARDATA! 
KUTULU, TA ATTALAKLA! 
AZAG-THOTH, TA KALLA! 
IA ANU! IA ENLIL! IA NNGI! ZABAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The power is in knowing that you are the center of the universe